True Life Church guides people to take the next steps in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
You're invited to come grow, belong and serve with us as we all take those next steps in our faith. There is more to this life, and we'd love to introduce you to who that is - Jesus.
Whether we've known Jesus for years or are just learning about him, these next steps are important for us all. We're constantly encouraging our church and community to grow, belong and serve.
We opened up for in-person worship gatherings on August 9, 2020. Our leaders continue to monitor information as its released to refresh our guidelines accordingly. Read the current status, updated on September 22, below.
- Masks, facial coverings or face shields are REQUIRED for all persons at all times with the exception of those on the stage.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations are available throughout our facility. All occupied rooms are fully cleaned and sanitized weekly. No refreshments are available, so feel free to bring your own inside with you.
- Social distancing rules apply whenever possible, and please refrain from or use discretion for personal contact at this time (hugs and handshakes). Try to learn a new way to say hello!
- Childcare is available, but currently for our TreeHouse kids (nursery thru K) only. Children in this age group do not require masks. All other ages may be seated in the worship area with masks. A kids activity/lesson packet is provided to help keep them involved during the service. Temperature checks will be done at check-in of our TreeHouse kids. Our tentative date to open up our ClubHouse kids is Sunday, October 11th.
- If you are ill or experiencing symptoms of sickness (fever, chills, aches, cough, etc.), or someone in your family is, please DO NOT attend in person, and join us at 10:30am Sundays on our live stream, YouTube channel, or right here on our website. We are no longer streaming directly to Facebook.
- We’ve rearranged the seating in our worship center to allow for more space between rows, and to provide comfortable distance between family groups as desired. If the main worship area fills to an adequate capacity, seating will be made available in our lobby.
- We will have one of our awesome hospitality volunteers opening the main entrance door for all our guests as they come and go.
- COVID-19 has created the need for an integrated online church. Therefore, though our focus has shifted back to our in-person congregation, we will have our Production Team members around the room using cameras to make sure our virtual church is included and involved.
We know that no one is perfect - and we don't try to be. We welcome you just as you are, and know that it's Jesus who changes us. Join us on the journey.
Worship is a big part of who we are as a church. We gather every Sunday at 10:30am at 2190 Sarno Road to sing praise to God, serve the next generation by teaching our kids, learn from a Biblical message and give back through tithes and offerings. Our K-5th Grade children stay in worship with us until they're invited to their own lessons and game time where God's love is modeled for them.
You are always welcome with us!
We take the Bible seriously. Jesus said, "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:18-20 ESV).
We believe God still changes lives, because we've seen it happen. From the bottom of our hearts, we want to invite you to come be a part of what He is doing here at True Life Church.
We are passionate about generosity. We also believe that the best mission field is the one in your backyard. We live that out by giving 10% of our total income back into our community every month, helping families pay bills, eliminate medical debt and more. In the last two years alone, over $30,000 has gone to helping people right here in Melbourne. If you've ever wondered how your offering helps, these are just a few of the purposes we use your donations for:
- helping people pay their utility bills
- purchasing groceries for those in need
- radical generosity in our community
- the maintenance of our building and operating costs such as power, water, and staffing
- the support of the Brevard Baptist Association and other non-profit missional groups
- local and global missions, including Asia
- outreach into our community
- and many others...
You're invited to help us help others, and to share true life through Jesus Christ with those around us. Visit our give page to partner with us in ministry and mission.