We are now open for in person worship this weekend! Check out our current guidelines as we try to reopen responsibly.
- Masks, facial coverings or face shields are REQUIRED for all persons at all times with the exception of those on the stage. The first row of chairs is 15-20 feet from the stage for adequate space for those singing/leading.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations are available throughout our facility. All seating has been removed from our welcome area/lobby, and all occupied rooms have been fully cleaned and sanitized. No refreshments will be available, so feel free to bring your own with you.
- Social distancing rules apply whenever possible, and please refrain from personal contact at this time (hugs and handshakes). Learn a new way to say hello!
- Childcare WILL be available, but ONLY for our TreeHouse kids (nursery thru K). Children in this age group do not require masks. All other ages will need to be seated in the worship area with the aforementioned masks. A kids activity/lesson packet will be available as well. Temperature checks will be done at check-in of our TreeHouse kids.
- If you are ill or experiencing symptoms of sickness (fever, chills, aches, cough, etc.), or someone in your family is, please DO NOT attend in person, and join us at 10:30am Sundays on our live-stream on Facebook, YouTube, and ChurchStreaming.tv.
- The chairs in the worship area have 6 feet between rows. We’ve rearranged the room so that you can provide the space you’re comfortable with between family groups (if you’re curious, our chairs are about 2 1/2 feet wide.) If the main worship area fills to an adequate capacity, seating will be made available in our lobby.
- We will have one of our awesome hospitality volunteers opening the entrance door for all our guests as they come and go.
- COVID-19 has created the need for an integral online church presence. Therefore, though our focus will shift back to our in person congregation, we will have a few Production Team members around the room using cameras to make sure our virtual church is included.