True Life Church guides people to take the next steps in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
You're invited to come grow, belong and serve with us as we all take those next steps in our faith. There is more to this life, and we'd love to introduce you to who that is - Jesus.
We opened up for in-person worship gatherings back on August 9, 2020. Our leaders continue to monitor information as its released to refresh our guidelines accordingly. Please read the current status, updated on January 6, 2021, below.
- Masks, facial coverings or face shields are required for the weeks of 1.10.21 and 1.17.21. We will then resume our regular policy of masks being encouraged but optional.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations are available throughout our facility. All occupied rooms are fully cleaned and sanitized weekly. No refreshments are available, so feel free to bring your own inside with you.
- Social distancing rules apply whenever possible, and please refrain from or use discretion for personal contact at this time (hugs and handshakes).
- Childcare is available, for both our TreeHouse (nursery-K) and ClubHouse (1-5th grades). We'll be continuing temperature checks of all children at check-in. ClubHouse kids will check-in, praise God with us in our Worship Center, and then dismissed to their own classroom for a fun and Biblical lesson.
- If you are ill or experiencing symptoms of sickness (fever, chills, aches, cough, etc.), or someone in your family is, please DO NOT attend in person, and join us at 10:30am Sundays on our live stream, YouTube channel, Facebook, or right here on our website.
- We’ve rearranged the seating in our worship center to provide a comfortable distance between family groups as desired. If the main worship area fills to an adequate capacity, seating will be made available in our lobby.
- We will have a member of our hospitality team opening the main entrance door for all our guests as they come and go.
- COVID-19 has created the need for an integrated online church. Therefore, though our focus has shifted back to our in-person congregation, we will occasionally have our Production Team members around the room using cameras to do our best to make sure our virtual church is included and involved.
Whether we've known Jesus for years or are just learning about him, these next steps are important for us all. We're constantly encouraging our church and community to grow, belong and serve.
We know that no one is perfect - and we don't try to be. We welcome you just as you are, and know that it's Jesus who changes us. Join us on the journey.
Worship is a big part of who we are as a church. We gather every Sunday at 10:30am at 2190 Sarno Road to sing praise to God, serve the next generation by teaching our kids, learn from a Biblical message and give back through tithes and offerings. Our K-5th Grade children stay in worship with us until they're invited to their own lessons and game time where God's love is modeled for them.
You are always welcome with us!
We take the Bible seriously. Jesus said, "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:18-20 ESV).
We believe God still changes lives, because we've seen it happen. From the bottom of our hearts, we want to invite you to come be a part of what He is doing here at True Life Church.
We are passionate about generosity. We also believe that the best mission field is the one in your backyard. We live that out by giving 10% of our total income back into our community every month, helping families pay bills, eliminate medical debt and more. In the last three years, over $47,000 has gone to helping people right here in Melbourne. If you've ever wondered how your offering helps, these are just a few of the purposes we use your donations for:
- helping people pay their utility bills
- purchasing groceries for those in need
- radical generosity in our community
- the maintenance of our building and operating costs such as power, water, and staffing
- the support of the Brevard Baptist Association, Florida Baptist Convention and other non-profit missional groups
- local and global missions, including Asia
- outreach into our community
- and many others...
You're invited to help us help others, and to share true life through Jesus Christ with those around us. Visit our give page to partner with us in ministry and mission.