Our current Children’s Pastor and her family are moving to another state, and as sad as it is to say goodbye, it’s also a great opportunity to see whom God may be leading to work in ministry with us. We are looking for the right candidate to continue leading, learning and loving the next generation of Christ-followers through organizing and teaching our Nursery (newborn-2 yrs), TreeHouse (2-5 yrs) and ClubHouse (K-5th grades). The right person for this role will know Jesus as their Savior and live to see others come to know Him. Using Planning Center and other online tools, this person will lead, schedule and train volunteer teachers. Developing a unique, fun and faith-based lesson plan to coordinate with the pastor’s message series is preferred. Serving with a smile, full heart and a fun-loving passion for the church and its families is a must. This role will work alongside our other staff under the Lead Pastor & Elders and alongside the Pillar Leaders to carry out the vision that True Life Church has been given.
List of Responsibilities:
- develop or use interactive curriculum to teach Biblical lessons to our TreeHouse and ClubHouse kids
- use Planning Center (and other online tools) to schedule volunteers
- promote a “harbor of safety for children and families” by overseeing background checks and CPR training for appropriate teachers and children’s volunteers
- work passionately alongside other True Life Church staff and leaders to accomplish larger church events such as Parent’s Night Out, picnics, etc.
- be devoted to serving Christ through personal and spiritual improvement, Bible reading/devotionals, and worship
List of Requirements:
- must complete a background check and CPR certification (unless already certified)
- must be familiar with Apple products (iPad, iMac, etc) or other up-to-date technology
- must maintain a professional attitude and appearance
- must attend weekly staff meetings and weekend worship/teaching times
- Work expectation: 8-10 hrs per week
- Compensation: $100 per week
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact and send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.